You have booked yourself in for that aesthetic treatment for a refreshed look that you've been waiting ages for ....
BUT, what's next?
Prior to your treatment, think about the look you would like to achieve and what the final results are to look like. As experts in the field of medical and cosmetic procedures, we ensure that the correct pre treatment advice and medical care are completed along with keeping you informed in the decision-making process, all the way to the review post treatment.
Aesthetic treatments normally require multiple treatment sessions to achieve the best results. You will be offered a review date, normally around 2 weeks post treatment, to be assessed by your administering Nurse. This review is included in your initial cost so there is no further payment for the review.
Before your treatment and when you arrive on the day, there are a few things to bare in mind;
- The area receiving treatment may be swollen, red and sensitive so you are advised to not make any social plans on the day of your treatment.
- If applicable, please wear no makeup/ or minimum if you're able to. You may bring your makeup with you to the appointment to touch up around the newly treated area/s.
- DO NOT take aspirin or an anti-inflammatory medication (Ibuprofen) 2 days prior to your treatment day as this can thin the blood and increase risk of bruising post treatment.
- DO NOT discontinue any medications before consulting your Doctor.
- No alcohol intake for 48 hour before treatment and also for 48 hours after treatment.
- DO NOT use Retin-A or AHA skincare products to the area being treatment for up to 5 days before treatment day.
- Please avoid booking facial massage/ waxing/ micro-blading/ sauna/ steam room/ SPA breaks in the first week after your treatment.
We are very much looking forward to having you in for your treatment and if there is anything we can help with beforehand, please feel free to get in touch. We are happy to help.
See you soon!
Sarah & Liz
If you have any questions before your consultation or treatment, feel free to contact us.
Sarah & Liz are fully accredited SPM & brow care artists from August 2022.
For more information go to TREATMENTS or BOOK NOW
GET IN TOUCH to find out more from your Save Face Nurse Practitioner.
What are you waiting for?